The ASI Changeover unit monitors the quality of the transport stream at its main input, and on sensing error it automatically switches the signal of the reserve input to the output.
ASI Changeover &Timer are versions of the changeover series, which are equipped with a timed switch, too. In ‘auto’ mode these versions work in the same way as the changeover units without timer do, and when set to ‘manual’ mode, the device will switch over without monitoring the signal, according to the programming of the timer switch only.
• Automatic ASI changeover controlled with transport stream monitor (CW-4836, CW-4837)
• Automatic ASI changeover with additional programmable timer switch (CW-4838, CW-4839)
• Duo and quad versions in identical construction
• The transport streams connected to the main input can be analysed and reproduced through the CW-Net system
• Use of relay switches assures the output signal even at power failure
CW-4836 ASI Changeover Duo Two independent transport stream monitor and automatic changeover units
CW-4837 ASI Changeover Quad Four independent transport stream monitor and automatic changeover units
CW-4838 ASI Changeover & Timer Duo Two independent transport stream monitor and automatic changeover units with programmable timer
CW-4839 ASI Changeover & Timer Quad Four independent transport stream monitor and automatic changeoverunits with programmable timer